Monday, August 28, 2006

Redecorating During the 2WW

I am proud of myself in that I didn't obsess too much about my symptoms today. I have been eating like crap, though, so with the slight chance that I may be PG, I actually forced myself to eat a pear. For some reason, I've been living like a bachelorette since my husband's been away on business, and have been perfectly content having Baskin Robbins Peanut Butter Chocolate ice cream for dinner. Mmmm...ice cream (just picture Homer from the Simpsons saying this part). Then, in anticipation of the ice cream dinner, I spent 30 minutes on the treadmill, and quite enjoyed myself as I sang (ok, yelled) some of my favorite songs out loud while listening to my iPod. And yes, one of those songs was actually Brittany Spears' "Hit Me Baby One More Time". I'm a closet fan of teenage music, and will also sheeplishly admit to everyone in blog-land that I like Backstreet Boys' "I Want it That Way". Ah, the joys of having hubby out of town and only a loyal dog who loves me no matter how awful my voice is.

So to kill time and distract me from doing more internet searches on pregnancy symptoms, I decided to do some blog redecorating and change the template I'm using. I like it better, I think. What I don't like is the darn section of the site where you can update your template. It's so darn manual, and the screen is not very big, so lot's of scrolling action to find the section of code you want to edit. I wish I could manage my blog in FrontPage - does anyone know if this is possible? I will research that one of these days...

Ok, the only other "symptom" that I will share (and apologies in advance for the TMI, especially to the men) - my nipples have been pretty sensitive the last few days, but my boobs aren't. This is different than usual because if I have breast tenderness leading up to AF, it's usually an all or nothing type of deal - boobs and nipples. But currently it's just nipples. Things that make you go hmm...

3 comments:

beagle said...

Ice cream is a classic pregnancy meal and the symptom thing . . . well that's pretty classic too.

Hmmmmm . . .

ellie said...

I think you are doing great during your 2WW- it is totally normal to be googling for signs-- the progestrone kind of messes it up for you and there is really know way to know for certain because it's side effect mimic pg. The tired symptom is most definately pg. When I took it for IUIs -I did it at night and then went straight to sleep. Your latest symptom I also had with it-- I just strapped 'em on down in a sports bra and then they didn't hurt so bad. Good luck!

Dramalish said...

You're doing great! I love the new look.. and the moniker "Azoospermiac." How clever are you?
-D.

PS:
for what it's worth, my nips were wicked sored during my successfull 2ww.
Hmmmm....