Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Houston, We Have 2 Follicles...

Now that my venting is complete (see previous post), I can more calmly provide an update on my doctor's appointment yesterday. Let's see, I spent 3o minutes in traffic hightailing it to the facility, and was calmed by the fact that I ended up arriving 5 minutes early. I then spent over an hour waiting to be seen, and was even interrupted at one point by the doctor I would end up seeing who called me the wrong name because he had entered the wrong room. Ok, I'm really not feelin' the love right now. Ok, the venting is really done now. I think.

So this cycle, I currently have 2 follicles developing (guess the Clomid is working), 1 on each side. The one on my left side is slightly bigger, which I take as a good sign since that is my "good side" (since the right tube may be blocked). I tested negative on the ovulation predictor kit (OPK) this morning, and am scheduled to go back to the doc's office tomorrow afternoon. I am hoping hubby can accompany me so I don't feel like such a loser sitting there by myself amongst all the other couples in the waiting room. I know, not a sensible feeling to have, but it's one of those irrational thoughts that creeps into my head all the same.

Will post again after my appointment on Thursday. I wonder how many cycles it is going to take for me to finally get PG.

3 comments:

Dramalish said...

See? Told ya I'd be back. :)
Wishing you good luck on your second cycle. Hang in there!
-D.

ColourYourWorld said...

2 Follies ...very nice !
Fingers crossed this is THE cycle.

Shop Girl said...

Dramalish and Vee,
Thanks for the well wishes!

Shop Girl :)